An insurance company based in Dublin 1 are seeking a Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. The chosen candidate will need to be CIP qualified or are on their way to being qualified.
Salary – €35,000 - €40,000
Pension & Healthcare
Hybrid working (3 days in office)
24 days annual leave
You will manage the day to day activity of your team, ensuring we run as smoothly and as efficiently as possible to support the customer journey. You will coach and motivate your team, making sure their performance stays on track through 1-2-1s and values based leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the performance of your team to ensure they meet all regulatory requirements.
- Make accurate and informed decisions understanding the impact of situations at a department level.
- Ensuring an excellent customer journey.
- Reporting on team results proving insight into sales opportunities, delivering accurate, on time daily reports on activity and sales.
- Conducting regular meetings with agents, ensuring expectations are set and any issues are identified.
- Provide continuous training and development to both existing and new employees. This will include sales, compliance, and product knowledge etc.
- Managing customer expectations and resolving customer grievances leading to a satisfactory outcome for all parties.
- Provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Manage and resource plan to achieve SLAs and agreed team targets.
- Drive and motivate your team to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- Recruiting, selecting, and inducting new team members for roles within your team.
- CIP qualification is essential.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter demonstrating capability and professional maturity - taking ownership of own development.
- Thrives on working in a team and supporting others to achieve.
- High attention to detail and high-quality standards.
- Coaching Skills.
- Experience of leading a call centre team is essential as is the ability to conduct training and develop a culture of success.