The National Sales Manager plays a critical role as the first point of contact for chain account customers. The NSM develops new national business, executes account plans that deliver the brand and sales objectives for the customers.
Specific responsibilities include business development in the Irish market for FMCG sell in and implementation of account plans, product listings, management, and implementation of trade programmes.
Overall management of Field Sales team of 22 Full time members.
Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of new business developed, volume and sales growth and retail execution in assigned accounts.
Perks & Benefits
KPI Driven Commission Structure
Mobile phone and Laptop
OTE salary €60K uncapped
- Business Development of targeted Ireland national accounts in the FMCG sector.
- Full Ownership of contract negotiations, relationship, execution and KPI’s for assigned accounts.
- Management of the Joint Business Planning process ensuring business objectives are jointly owned and exceeded.
- Develop strong relationships within your customers business.
- Develop trade and channel marketing plans specific to your customers in line the with the Ireland business plan.
- Manage account budgets ensuring spend in line with agreed objectives and contractual obligations.
- Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
- Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer services
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance.
- Ability to manage a high-performance sales team.
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, ability to adapt to a range of audiences.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 3 years of experience in Key Account and or National Account management preferable.
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with large chain retailers in Ireland.
- Experience in building sales forecasts based on historical data and logical assumptions.
- Customer centric ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles.
- A full Ireland or UK driving license is required for this role.