A well-known charity in the heart of Dublin city is seeking Marketing or Fundraising Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The primary objective of the role is to support the achievement of the community fundraising targets and to support one of their biggest campaigns leading up to the Christmas period.
€16.50 per hour
Temporary – 1 month +
Must have 2–3-years’ experience working in fundraising or marketing
- Contribute to delivery of the National Fundraising Initiatives annual activity plan to meet income targets within budget and support the coordination and implementation of the National Fundraising Initiatives programme.
- Create and design content for website, social media and supporter recruitment documents.
- Provide marketing admin and donor support for national campaigns.
- Share Focus Ireland’s values, participate as a full member of the Focus Ireland team and support activities across the whole organisation as appropriate.
- Strong empathy with and for the organisation’s customers, volunteers and supporters and willingness to enhance and uphold the reputation of Focus Ireland.
- Ensure that all fundraising complies with the charities act, all relevant data protection legislation and adhering to fundraising best practices.
- Engage in regular one to one sessions with your manager & participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with your manager.
- Undertake relevant work delegated by the Management Team.
- Answer, log and return calls, e-mails & web enquiries regarding fundraising initiatives and events in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
- Ensure all supporter data is entered into the CRM system in a timely manner, entered correctly and completely, and is GDPR Compliant.
- Production of marketing materials for the community team such as posters, flyers, social ads, and videos.
- Liaise with supporters regarding fundraising materials requirements and ensure distribution and delivery of same.
- Monitor and replenish the stock of community fundraising materials & equipment as required.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage payment process and system.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Team regarding planning and implementing adwords/google ads and social media campaigns for the team’s fundraising activity.
- Support post campaign analysis and evaluation.
- Ensure all relevant areas of the website are kept up to date.
- Create and send targeted email communications to supporters including our monthly newsletter and other targeted communications.
- 3rd level qualification in fundraising/marketing/communications/multimedia.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience working in fundraising, marketing or relevant discipline(s); ideally with 1 years fundraising experience.
- A proven ability to communicate well with a broad range of people and to engage and motivate supporters and volunteers.
- Graphic design skills, using Canva or equivalent.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to complete projects within time constraints and work under pressure and multi-task in a busy team environment.
- Advanced level IT skills, ideally with CRM experience.
- Good working knowledge of Google Ad words and social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)