Are you a Marketing Executive with an interest in Veterinary Services and Supplies?
If so this could be the new role for you.
This newly created role will work within our progressive veterinary business. The successful candidate will be working alongside our small UK based marketing team to plan, co-ordinate and deliver marketing activities across our animal health and veterinary related brands operating in Ireland. The role will be based at our main Irish office in Newcastle West, though there will be requirements to occasionally travel around Ireland and the UK.
Part time and hybrid working options will be considered for the right applicant.
About the role
- Execute content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver brand awareness and drive new business in line with the broader marketing strategy
- Day-to-day management of websites, social media channels and ecommerce sites across a range of brands and work with website developers and designers to improve current websites
- Working with industry experts and team members for research to be able to create content
- The creation and implementation of digital advertising strategies
- Assist in the organisation of events and the collation and creation of relevant marketing materials for such events and promotions
- Assist in the marketing of product launches and sales drives
- SEO tasks such as keyword research, optimisation and link building
- Case study creation and promotion
- Automation of email campaigns via Mailchimp and the use of client text messaging systems via Firetext.
- Competitor research
- Researching and profiling audiences
- Data sourcing, list management and overseeing the day-to-day marketing admin
- Liaise with external suppliers, organising quotations, and preparing of marketing materials.
- Support in measuring, monitoring and reporting marketing activity, analysing results for future improvement
- Travel to Ireland and UK branches and events as required
About the role
- Excellent content creation and copywriting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn a wide range of skills across the business
- Plenty of initiative and ability to implement projects alone and in a team
- Must be a highly organised individual, able to multi-task and work to tight schedules
- The ability to work within a fun team with a positive self-starting attitude
- Degree in Marketing or similar industry relevant qualification, however qualification by experience is also fine
- Experience in one or more of the following: WooCommerce or Magento and Google AdWords, Facebook Ads or Google Analytics
- Experience using Adobe Suite
- A portfolio of completed work is preferred at interview