LEGAL BOOKKEEPER – DUBLIN 1
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional solicitors’ practice with a good opportunity for advancement within the firm. You will work with an experienced finance team using an advanced integrated computer accounting system.
The position reports to the Finance Manager and duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assisting the Finance Manager and the accounts team in the day to day accounting function within the firm
- Being responsible for processing and allocating fee notes to accounting system and certain client systems
- Assisting the team in processing supplier invoices for Accounts Payable
- Assisting with Banking, client bank reconciliations, petty cash
- Ensuring certain key critical systems are reconciled and balances available
- Reconciling and posting to system certain internal outlays
- Being part of group that ensures compliance with Regulations
- Special Reports and other ad hoc work as required within the department
At least three year’s accounting experience preferably including legal practice or other industry with client accounts.
MS Office computer skills (particularly Excel) is an essential requirement
You will have good solid accounting knowledge, will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a disciplined ability to document work, prioritise own tasks and manage time effectively.