Our client based in Dublin 12 are seeking a HR professional to join them on a part time basis. The company are seeking an experienced HR professional to put new practices in place, this is a brand new role. They are looking for a confident and knowledgeable candidate who is ready to make this role their own!
Salary – negotiable
22.5 hours per week
Ideally 5 mornings a week – 8.30 – 1.30pm for example, can be flexible
Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing our HR Systems and databases and ensuring all is up to date on employee records.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely information including personnel reports, employee personnel files and records in compliance with legal requirements.
- Process employee documentation to include contracts, statements of employment.
- Recruitment and onboarding support, posting vacancies, screening, scheduling interviews.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding activities including preparing offer letters, contracts and background checks.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding company policies, procedures and benefits.
- Administration around leave management and employee benefits.
- Liaise with payroll regarding employees, salaries, and all leave.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with relevant employment law and regulation.
- Assist in the preparation of all CPD training programmes.
- Organise external training programmes for staff and maintain training records within the HR software in line with ISO Policy and Procedures.
- Prepare HR reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Assist in HR audits.
- To exercise discretion and always maintain confidentiality.
- To undertake any other administrative duties as may be required from time to time in support of the management of the company and commensurate with the nature of the post.
- All employees are subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act and must maintain strict confidentiality in respect of staff records.
- All employees have a responsibility under the Health and Safety Policy to be aware of and conform to the policy, ensuring all health and safety rules are adhered to and ensuring that all accidents, incidents, near misses, damages and irregularities are documented and reported.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in HR is essential plus CIPD accredited
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and proficiency in using HR software, will be required but not essential as training can be provided.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 software, but training can be provided.
- Strong office administration background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong team player working collaboratively across all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Can-do approach, passion, energy, and a strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated, proactive and ability to work both independently and part of a team.