Field Service Technician- Full-time Permanent- North Dublin- Salary negotiable DOE
Our client, a global power technology leader, are seeking a field service technician to join their team in North Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity with room for growth and progression and great benefits. Please note this role is working full time, 5 days a week with a 24 hour on call rota.
• Effective problem solving.
• Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Creates and verifies customer, equipment and technical information.
• Follow all procedures and gain required information in the service management system to accurately record all work done.
• Respond to ticket resolutions in a seamless and timely manner.
• Troubleshoots issues following guided workflows, procedures, specialized equipment such as mechanical and electronic service tools, and diagnose computer software to isolate failed components to enable a successful repair.
• Utilizes the appropriate electronic tool set to maintain the product or diagnose and troubleshoot an issue; interprets electronic tool results or recommendations to determine next steps for service resolution.
• Repairs and maintains mechanical/electrical products following guidelines, using required tools within standard repair time to ensure a quality repair.
• Assembles/disassembles engines/power generators following guidelines using appropriate tools, whilst maintaining a clean and safe environment.
• Interprets and analyses the interactions of internal and external electrical and mechanical systems (exhaust, heating, cooling, fuel systems, driveline, aftertreatment, controls, sensors, etc.) by applying tools, service publications and taking measurements to efficiently and correctly diagnose and repair.
• Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred)
• Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution
• Valid driving license
• Basic level field service work experience
• Intermediate level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products
• Customer service experience
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations
• Competitive salary
• Tools and Service van provided
• Overtime Allowance
• On Call Allowance
• Company rewards
• Company Performance Bonus
• 25 days annual leave
If you fulfil these requirements and want to work in a challenging and exciting role, please apply below or send your CV to Erin- email@example.com / 1 418 9952