Our client based in Dublin 1 is seeking a Database Administrator to join the Finance and Operations team.
Salary €30,867 - €45,757
Hybrid working available after a probationary period
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the technical team supporting over 50,000 customers and 100 employees with the database.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist in co-ordinating the many administrative tasks related to the delivery and on-going support of a MS CRM system.
- Communicate with other departments regarding project requirements, timelines, or project-related information.
- Provide product support for users in Head Office as well as to individual remote users throughout Ireland.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up on weekly support calls with third party provider.
- User testing of upgrades and updates to the MS Dynamics CRM.
- Stay engaged with projects and be able to accurately report on the status of multiple sub-projects.
- Develop and recommend processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain a wide variety of manuals in support of the project department.
- Provide training on CRM functionality to various users.
- Prepare weekly project update presentation for senior management team.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or the equivalent in training and education.
- Knowledge or experience of using MS Dynamics
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience. Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred
- Experience that demonstrates organisation skills associated with Project Management
- Experience in testing processes and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise diligence with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and strong team player.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility as required.
- Ambition to further develop skills and knowledge.
- Strong technical admin focus.