Commercial Sales Manager
Location: Liffey Valley / Field Based
Salary: €100K basic + bonuses
Car + Lunch Allowance
- We are recruiting for a Commercial Sales Manager within our Irish Commercial business.
- The successful individual will be selling refined petroleum products in Ireland and will manage the P&L for a portfolio of commercial customers.
- The role is predominantly customer facing and requires the individual to work closely with internal departments including Pricing, Credit and Supply to optimize volumes and margins across the customer base and the overall context of Commercial Sales business interests.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Irish Oil Market is an advantage
- Substantial experience in sales and negotiation, preferably in a retail and commercial business environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work in isolation and also within a team environment
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to evaluate market conditions, manage information from multiple areas actioning where and when needed
- High level of numeracy to support an analytical approach and deliver robust solutions
- Proficient IS (Microsoft packages), in particular, Microsoft Excel
- The role itself will require a willingness and flexibility to works various hours, sometimes outside the norm, to achieve and exceed expectations with stakeholders.