Reed Specialist Recruitment are currently searching for driven, hard-working chefs of all levels to join our esteemed clients busy and successful kitchen team based at Dublin Airport.
Multiple roles available, dependent on experience
As a chef in this busy kitchen environment, you will be responsible to the Head Chef and Sous Chef
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a team to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen during service hours
- Prepare your assigned section for service
- Follow HAACP regulations at all times
- Assist in multiple sections, as and when needed
- Observe appropriate standards of hygiene during food preparation and storage
- Take in deliveries, ensuring items are correct and stored appropriately and efficiently
- Take direction from the management and senior chefs to complete all appropriate tasks
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar kitchen environment
- Have a love for the culinary world and a desire to enhance your knowledge within the field
- Work well in a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a good knowledge of HAACP regulations and of food safety practices in a kitchen
- Thrive under pressure
- These roles would be ideal for any chefs wishing to join a well-renowned Hotel chain with endless potential for growing your career and learning from an extremely talented brigade of chefs.
Whether this is your first venture into hotels, or if you are seeking to continue on your career progression, I want to hear from you.
If you wish to know more about his role, please apply below or forward your CV with confidence to Luke.Smith@reed.com