Do you have experience in Account Management in a B2B environment?
If so this is a great opportunity to join a manufacturing company in Letterkenny Donegal. The role has a great deal of flexibility around hybrid working with only circa 1 day a week required in the office.
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for every aspect of the customer relationship from generating quotes to reviewing contracts, from identifying customers' needs to providing solutions to meet those needs. They are in constant communication with other sales personnel and departments in the pursuit of delivering exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will grow sales by being fast paced, responsive and accurate with an ability to build long term business relations. We're looking for an exceptional candidate with the following attributes:
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Solution-oriented and focused on customer satisfaction
- An aptitude for handling complex tasks in a technical environment
- A multitasker with the ability to prioritise
- Customer account management experience in a B2B environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and admin skills, and an ability to handle inbound sales queries
- Fluency in the English language is a requirement.
The ideal candidate will possess a technical, business, science or related degree and have experience of working in a production environment.