Our client, a supplier to the construction industry is seeking a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
Annual leave – 24 days
€33,000 - €35,000, potential bonus if profit targets achieved.
Pension & Health Insurance
Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
The role is varied and very busy, a great learning curve for the right candidate. The company is extremely sales orientated and there is always potential to move on to a field sales/ representative position.
- Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements
- Front desk, meeting and greeting customers, selling directly to them
- Taking sales calls and orders by phone and email
- Stock control
- Cold calling potential customers
- Supporting the sales representatives on the road
- General administrative support
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines
- The candidate will also be required to provide cover in the warehouse
Skills & Attributes required
- Sales/Target driven
- Proven customer service experience
- Part sales experience is desirable
- Commercially aware and be a good communicator, as they will be dealing with different levels of customers.