International Payments Coordinator- 12 month fixed term contract- Dublin 1- Salary DOE
Our client works with a range of businesses across the globe, providing scalable bespoke solutions- managing entire payroll functions or any individual elements.
As they venture into the next phase of growth, enabled by technology and one of the most experienced international payroll and expatriate tax teams in the world, they are excited to be growing their International Payments team in Dublin.
The International Payments Coordinator will have the critical role of creating customer payments, and ensuring reconciliation and reporting of balances on customer accounts is complete and all transactions are recorded into the finance system.
• Inputting of payments to client bank accounts
• Gathering of backup for payments
• Investigation of unexpected or unfamiliar transactions
• Bank reconciliations and proof of payment to satisfy customers requirements
• Report balance and turnover on accounts at month end
• Daily upload of client banking transactions into NAV finance system and allocation to respective creditor accounts
What we are looking for:
• You'll be a brilliant communicator, able to work with different teams internationally and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
• You'll be self motivated, able to deliver an accurate and robust service with energy, persistence and initiative
• You'll ideally have experience with financial systems, including corporate online banking
• You'll have the confidence to challenge where we can make improvements to our processes, and find better ways of work
• Exceptional attention to detail and driven by accuracy and quality
• Great customer service skills, able to build solid working relationships with our clients
• If you have experience in a similar role then that would be fantastic, however we are also keen to hear from candidates with experience in accounts or other finance roles looking for an exciting new opportunity.
Please apply below or send your CV to Erin- email@example.com / 1 418 9952