Financial Accountant (2 - 3 yrs Contract)
Our Client, based in Kinnegad, is implementing a new integrated finance system over the next 2 - 3
years. This role is to support the project directly and to enable other members of the team to engage in the project. To work as part of a team to ensure the day to day financial operations of the finance department are achieved and support the FC in other duties, as required.
10% retention bonus
PMI Healthcare + 25 days AL
5% contributory pension
Hybrid 3-2 days on site / Kinnegad based
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and engage with the implementation and roll out of the new Integrated Finance System.
- Timely production of management accounts, including all associated reporting, analyses, and business modelling to include liaising with local FC with month/year end group reporting.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in respect to the presentation and content of management information and advocate improvement opportunities and/or initiatives.
- Production of cost management information for the senior team and evaluate opportunities for cost reduction.
- Manage the production of the rolling cash flow forecasts together with the continuous development of these models.
- Ensure that all external reporting requirements are complied with and assist group/local FC with all aspects of tax filing and compliance.
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and subsequent reforecasts.
- Year End Statutory Reporting and Liaising with Auditors.
- Represent finance as a key point of contact on site playing an active part in the day to day management of the business.
- Contribute to the overall company culture and key values of Teamwork, Customer Service and Continuous Improvement.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
It is essential that very good relations are established and maintained with all internal departments/functions and other group companies.
A close working relationship with the Financial Controller, Finance Director and General Manager.
It is essential that the successful candidate builds effective working relationships with staff to ensure all areas are managed and controlled.