Customer Support Advisor- Full-time Permanent- Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo- 23,000 per annum
Our client are seeking a customer support advisor to join their office in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo. A typical day in this role consists of speaking to candidates, clients and colleagues on the phone and by email to assist them with any issues/queries.
• Provide telephone and email assistance to customers and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
• Record calls on a database and resolve standard problems raised by colleagues, temporary staff and clients in Ireland and the UK using a variety of applications.
• Provide 1st line support for internal and external applications.
• Although this is not a technical role, computer literacy and competent use of web applications are essential.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as a good telephone manner will also be required.
• Previous Call Centre experience would be an advantage.
The role consists of a 5 day, 37 1/2 hour working week equating to a 7 1/2 hour working day. As this team operates between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday a degree of flexibility in your start time may be required.
If you fulfil these requirements and think you will enjoy working and contributing in such a progressive and challenging environment, please apply below or send your CV to Erin- firstname.lastname@example.org / 1 418 9952