Our client, a global paint manufacturing company, are seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join their team in South Dublin.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, which is an onsite role. The salary is negotiable so please get in touch for a confidential discussion about this. There are other fantastic benefits alongside the salary.
• Supervises staff and take a lead role alongside line manager in the hiring, training and evaluating performance
• Ensure continuity in team with regards to backup, staffing levels and succession planning
• Develop appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with customer service principles and practices and applicable laws, rules, and (export) regulations
• Assist with developing sales, customer relationship, customer retention, production, operations, and related business strategies for the specific group and presents them to management
• Manage the development, analyses and review of a variety of operational reports to improve cycle times, workflow volumes, and accuracy of customer data, and implement program changes as required
• Oversee and manage customer service or account management issues with other departments, sites and divisions, including senior management communications
• Work closely with the relevant internal department to ensure the smooth introduction of new or acquired products, replacement of discontinued operations, and related product or operational changes.
• Manage order receipt & handling process for defined customer base in ERP system
• Manage customer complaints associated with orders, deliveries, returns, coordinating internally fast resolution and response to the customer
Essential criteria and skills:
• 4-5 years’ experience of progressive customer service including supervisory position(s)
• Minimum secondary school level education- would be preferable to have a degree in Business/Administration/Marketing
• Able to supervise and evaluate employees
• Providing consultations and giving advice
• Implementing programs, policies, and procedures
• Applying intermediate sales, marketing, and account management principles and practices
• Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations
• Responding to and resolving complex customer questions and concerns
• Confident presentation skills
• Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to work across multifunctional and multicultural teams
• Working with senior management.
• IT skills; ERP (SAGE, SAP, Oracle 11i and12, Analytics), Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the essential criteria, please contact Erin- firstname.lastname@example.org / 1 418 9952