Hybrid working: 3 days office based and 2 days working from home per week
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 Euro + commission + car allowance
As an Area Manager you will run a successful recruitment team covering both Technology/IT, Accountancy, Legal and Business Support recruitment across Ireland. You will be leading from the front to motivate and inspire a team of specialist. You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter in your own specialist market and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities as set out in the Consultants role profiles. Ideally you will be supporting the training and development of the team, ensuring that we strive for success.
You will be developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, client visits and networking events. Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out from the competitors. Identifying current and future market trends, working with your team to ensure a robust pipeline of clients.
Alongside this, you will be searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals. Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to work with Reed and engaging and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals. Completing relevant background checks for all candidates and matching candidates to permanent and temporary opportunities and filling vacancies.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential - our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed - annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers - make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed - our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you're supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar - everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Feel what it's like to truly belong.