Qualified Accountant - Balbriggan
Reed Recruitment are searching for a Qualified Accountant based in North County Dublin (Balbriggan). You will be joining an energetic team which is self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to their clients.
* This will be for a large Practice with several offices in Ireland and UK.
** It is essential that you are qualified, either ACA or ACCA and have worked within practice for ideally 1-2 years.
Duties in the role:
- Out on the road meeting clients face to face and building relationships to deliver a first-class client service
- Preparing and examining company accounts and tax returns
- Gauging levels of financial risk and preparing financial statements, while acting as an independent source of advice
- We invest heavily in technology – so you’ll be utilising our automated processes and obtaining information digitally
- Supporting and coaching trainees – we call it our buddy system
Client satisfaction and staff development is at the forefront of their culture, so you’ll need:
- Great social skills and have confidence with clients
- A knack for overcoming challenges to maintain strong business relations
- Attention to detail, be nifty with numbers and have a knack for following processes within legislative guidelines
- A desire to stretch yourself and an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Integrity and authenticity
Benefits for you:
A development programme that will see your career advance and strengthen in your chosen career.
Half day Fridays or a 4 day working week!
Industry leading employee appreciation package
Local & Global Secondment Opportunities
Dress for the day dress code
We also offer in-house break-out areas, an action-packed social calendar and Health & Wellbeing activities