Property Legal Executive
Dublin 4 Firm
The Firm is seeking to appoint a Legal Executive to its Commercial Property / Real Estate Team.
Suitable candidates will be considered for progression onto the Firm’s traineeship programme.
The unique role is an interesting and varied one and the candidate will obtain broad experience assisting as required in respect of all property transactions. In addition, the candidate will be required to dovetail with the Firm’s corporate / commercial team.
The role will offer a unique opportunity to grow, develop and improve skillsets while working as a valued member of a dynamic team.
The role will involve:
- Assisting solicitors on all property transactions to include sales, acquisitions, leases;
- Distribution and management of the property correspondence;
- Preparing transaction bibles and ancillary matters;
- Attending to post-completion property items to include registrations in Tailte Éireann and scheduling of title documents
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
• Relevant work experience essential
• Highly motivated coupled with a solid work ethic and can-do attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be a distinct advantage
Financial terms subject to experience.