Paralegal (Investment Funds)
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Paralegal to join their highly regarded Asset Management and Investment Funds group in Dublin.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, experienced and growing team of leading lawyers. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our lawyers on a wide range of matters representing clients located in Ireland as well as globally. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities including the following:
• Updating investment funds documentation
• Filing fund updates with the Central Bank of Ireland
• Arrange the opening of files using specific file opening system.
• Liaise with clients addressing any queries and act as point of contact.
• Liaise with third party stakeholders including internal teams, local lawyers regulatory authorities, agents.
• Prepare compliance reports for the board of directors.
• Prepare relevant compliance processes and procedures e.g. compliance checklists, internal systems, to ensure all relevant ongoing compliance requirements are adhered to
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an internationally focused, professional organisation which places huge emphasis on continuous professional development, mentoring and career development within a collegiate team-based environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Paralegal or Legal Executive;
• Commercial awareness and prior investment funds experience is highly advantageous;
• Strong academic credentials;
• Excellent analytical, technical and drafting skills
• A high level of commercial and business awareness;
• A calm and measured approach to problem solving;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Strong communication skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A proven track record in managing competing priorities and deadlines.
We offer excellent progression opportunities along with a competitive remuneration package and benefits including:
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme;
• Generous annual leave allowance;
• Agile Working Policy;
• Health insurance cover;
• Pension scheme after 6 months;
• Life Assurance;
• Income Protection;
• Taxsaver and Bike to Work schemes;
• Professional Membership Fees;
• Social Committee;
• Employee Assistance Programme;
• Wellness programme.