Our client, a manufacturing company based in Dublin 24 are seeking an Office Administrator on a permanent basis. The company is small but expanding rapidly so this is a new role. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, high-energy candidate to join our growing team.
Salary €35,000 + Benefits
Newly refurbed office
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work in a team, providing support to the senior management, and on solo projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day customer orders – from Quoting to Processing to Invoicing
- Credit Notes and Statements on request by customers
- Managing incoming stock, dealing with post, booking couriers, etc.
- Supporting the Managing Director and Operations Director with ongoing development of the company Brand.
- Assist with general administration and office duties.
- Previous experience in a busy environment is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external sources.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and work under own initiative
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite. Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an emphasis on the ability to coordinate the daily activities of senior management.
- Excellent time management skills with acute attention to detail
- You must be hard working and have critical thinking skills You will have excellent communication and team-working skills with a high level of energy and urgency to deliver results.
- Experience working with Accounts / Bookkeeping
- Working Knowledge of SAGE50/200
- Stock control
- Goods Receivable / Dispatch