Litigation Legal Secretary (Commercial)
Dublin 2 Firm
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy but friendly Commercial Litigation Team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Audio typing of documents, letters and emails;
• Preparation of documents;
• Diary management in respect of court dates and client meetings;
• Maintaining client files to include filing and opening and closing of files;
• Reception and administration duties;
• Producing briefs and instructions to Counsel;
• Billing and invoicing;
• Dealing with telephone queries;
• Overflow secretarial work.
Key qualities required:
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one to two years of legal secretary experience and ideally in litigation;
• Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills – 60+ wpm;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Strong IT and systems capability;
• Strong people skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all colleagues and with clients.