Litigation Legal Secretary
Dublin City North
Our client is seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Receptionist, 5 days a week, 9am - 5.30pm for an office based role.
The successful candidate will provide support to a busy general practice with an immediate start. The ideal candidate should have strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
• Legal secretarial duties including but not limited to opening, closing and maintaining files, document management, dictaphone typing, photocopying, answering the phone;
• General reception duties;
• Scanning, photocopying, diary management and filing;
• Engaging with clients and third parties;
• Other administrative duties as requested.
Background and experience:
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years legal secretarial experience.
Key skills required:
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Strong IT and systems skills;
• Ability to use their own initiative and manage time efficiently.