Dublin City (Quays)
Our client is a busy and growing Health Law and Litigation Practice who are focussed on representing clients to the utmost of their ability. They are seeking an experienced Legal Executive. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Legal Executive experience, be well organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Practice Area: Health Law/Inquiries/Product Liability
Key Responsibilities will include the following:
• Researching litigation matters
• Assistance in formulating core bundles, cross-examination bundles and preparing briefs.
• Attending court offices and filing and administering court proceedings.
• Attending at hearings
• Preparing brief documentation for Counsel and experts
• Filing and ensuring files are up to date
• Dealing with internal and external solicitors on a daily basis
• Dealing with client related issues on a daily basis
• Preparing correspondence for approval and general administration
• Five years Legal Executive/Paralegal Litigation experience essential.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills essential.
• Focussed solution approach required with ability to prioritise decisions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communicator and interpersonal skills with ability to both work on a team or on own initiative.
• Highly motivated.
• Strong IT skillsets to include MS Office, Excel, Case Management, Discovery Management and other IT skills essential.
• Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills.
• A professional manner and excellent communications, both written and oral.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive who wants to work in a busy, interesting and challenging environment.
Salary will be based on experience.