Legal Secretary - Office Manager/Receptionist
Busy law firm at the heart of Dublin 8 looking to recruit its next office manager/receptionist. We specialise in Criminal defence as well as providing a wide range of legal services to the highest of standards.
Position open: Full-time
Work hours: 9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri
Salary to be negotiated
The ideal candidate should have plenty of experience working in a fast-paced office environment, preferably with a legal background, to ensure the smooth running of reception. This role requires overseeing a range of administrative and secretarial tasks with a client-centred focus.
Duties & Responsibilities to be expected:
• Answering and logging of all calls
• Briefing Counsel and dealing with Client queries
• Scheduling appointments and prison visits
• Management of the busy office diary
• Responsibility of the Reception email
• General admin work – printing, filing, scanning, post, stationary supply etc.
• Processing and preparation of client files
• General support of Solicitors with various day to day tasks.
• Friendly demeanour and excellent communication for the upkeep of client relations
• Efficient computer use with a particularly good familiarity of outlook and all Microsoft programmes
• Attention to detail and good problem solving in high pressure situations
• Excellent time management
• Organisational skills to keep up with the high volume of cases
• Ability to work in a tight-knit team
• Proficiency in additional language welcomed but not required