Legal Billings Administrator – Dublin 2
Reed Recruitment is searching for a Legal Billings Administrator to join our Client in their Finance team. Our client is a leading law firm with multinational offices. They are based in Dublin 2.
Attractive days annual leave
Leading hybrid working policy
Immediate pension scheme
TaxSaver and Bike to Work scheme
Full gym and wellness programme
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise.
- Ensuring that fee earners are accurately setup on the system and rates entered.
- Managing Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to regulations and tax consideration.
- eBilling setups - assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the system.
- Setting and reporting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate AOL checks have been completed.
- Managing people changes as notified through the internal HR systems.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Setting of client groups for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring annual rate increases are processed into the system.
- Responsible for leading and governing the end-to-end quality of e-Billing service
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of specifications, definitions, and requirements of the various electronic billing systems used by the Firm's billing teams.
- Address second level support activities in addressing/resolving e-billing rejection escalations
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Good excel skills will be required.
Previous experience in a similar role, working with data and system changes and an understanding of how these impact the production of financial documents and reports is essential.
Previous exposure to working with automated Billing and Cost systems.
Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.