Group Financial Accountant - Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Our Client, based in Killarney, is looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their team. The role is a hands-on role for a technically strong qualified accountant.
Candidates should have experience in the areas of month end management accounts review, and project management.
All the benefits!
- Bonus of €2-3k: Based on KPI and company performance
- After 1 year service – Xmas Voucher of €500
- No absence in a quarter - €125 bonus
- Pension scheme of 5% and 5%
- 4x Life Assurance
- 22 bank holiday days Annual Leave (after 1 years’ service, can purchase up to 5 days)
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Employee recognition rewards + Regular night outs
- And more besides . . .
- Support the Finance function in the month end reporting process for a number of group entities at various locations
- Generate the necessary financial information that will highlight profit potential and/or inefficiencies.
- Support the business in expansionary projects in the areas of acquisitions and systems development.
- Support the Group business in relation to general development or specific issues.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
Possess a recognised accountancy qualification.
Exhibit the key competencies of teamwork, planning, organisational ability and the ability to work to deadlines.
Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Possess strong analytical and IT skills