Law Firm in DUBLIN Centre with WFH hybrid potential
Solicitor – 3+ years PQE in general practice with good experience in litigation and conveyancing.
Working with experienced litigation and conveyancing solicitors and a dedicated team of experienced legal executives and support staff. Position will suit somebody who can work as part of a team and also on their own initiative. Great potential for career advancement and development.
This job description is meant as a guideline to outline the key areas of responsibility. The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can change from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous exposure to litigation and conveyancing essential;
• Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player
• Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
• Calm, professional and approachable manner.
• Excellent communicator.
• Familiar with litigation and conveyancing procedures and documents
• Previous experience in debt recovery and repossessions an advantage;
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail.
• Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel also an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Client facing and touch point for clients;
• Ensuring MI is up to date and reported to client as required;
• Ensuring client specific SLAs are met;
• Taking instructions from clients;
• Reviewing files to ascertain next steps;
• Giving advices to client in relation to their files and how they should proceed;
• Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients, agents and solicitors;
• Contributing to departmental monthly target;
• Managing a high volume, fast moving workload;
• Briefing counsel and appearing before the District, Circuit, High Court and Dublin County Registrar to make applications;
• Experience drafting proceedings and motions;
• Liaising with clients over court outcome and next steps;
• Liaising with court services;
Salary; will be commensurate on relevant experience