Are you an experienced in B2B sales and based in Kerry, Cork or Waterford?
I am working with a client who focus on selling industrial lubricants to the Commercial, Construction, Agricultural, Marine and Industrial markets. This will be a combination of managing existing accounts as well as driving new business development.
*** Candidate must have knowledge of either Construction or Industrial markets. (Knowledge of Lubricant Industry preferred but not essential).
The role will suit someone who is motivated by finding opportunities on their own and following the sales cycle through to the end. The role will involve a mix of lead generation, new business sales, repeat sales, order and debtor management.
- This is a Field Sales, B2B role
- To cover Munster Area
- Basic is €30,000 - €35,000 + Bonus & Commission
- Contributory pension available
- Company Car and fuel card provided
- Laptop and phone provided
- The Field Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Lead generation / Lead follow up
- Lead conversion
- Account management
- Order Management
- Debt collection
- Training as and when required
- Ad hoc duties
Minimum 2 years Field Sales Experience with a proven track record in a Business 2 Business Environment
Knowledge of Lubricant Industry preferred but not essential.
Excellent knowledge of the geographic area of Munster.