Family Law PA / Legal Executive
Dublin 2 Firm
Our client is looking to source an experienced Legal Executive to deliver a high-level support service on a day-to-day basis within a growing Family Law Practice. The role will be rewarding, challenging but also demanding - large volumes, tight deadlines and attention to detail a must.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is career minded, proactive and focused on delivering professional secretarial services.
1-3 years’ experience as a Legal Executive/PA/Secretary with the following:
• Professional telephone manner.
• Strong MS office skills and digital dictation typing skills.
• Confident with professional communication skills.
• Acute attention to detail is extremely important
• Ability to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive and can-do attitude.
• Format information for internal and external communication as required – emails, presentations, reports via Dictaphone typing.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence and post.
• Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
• In-depth experience of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense report.
• Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands and key communication skills.
• Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and strict deadlines.
• Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
• Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
• Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
Third Level Degree or relevant industry qualification desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.