Conveyancing/Probate Legal Executive
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Executive or Senior Legal Secretary with a minimum of four years’ experience in general practice with particular focus on Conveyancing and Probate.
Applicants should have relevant experience in dealing with Residential Conveyancing and Probate and will work closely with the Principal of the Firm and the Assistant Solicitor.
The role requires a person who has experience in;
• dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing from taking initial instructions to Stamping and Registration after completion;
• dealing with pre-contract matters;
• Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates;
• File management, including scanning and photocopying;
• Preparing Declarations and Closing Documents;
• Ability to prioritise a large workload;
• Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines;
• Excellent communication and telephone skills;
• Experience in all aspects of Probate with particular regard to the Forms and Procedures required to extract a Grant.
The successful candidate will mainly work in a team which assists our conveyancing and probate Solicitors. Some experience in other aspects of general practice would be beneficial.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.