Conveyancing Legal Executive
Dublin City Centre Firm
This job description is meant as a guideline to outline the key areas of responsibility related to the role of Solicitor supporting the conveyancing team. The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can change from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Touch point for clients;
• Ensuring MI is up to date and reported to client as required;
• Ensuring client specific SLAs are met;
• Taking instructions from clients;
• Reviewing files to ascertain next steps;
• Giving advices to client in relation to their files and how they should proceed;
• Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients, agents and solicitors;
• Contributing to departmental monthly target;
• Managing a high volume, fast moving workload;
• Experience working in distressed property sales (Receiver and Mortgagee Sales) and in private client residential property sales and purchases.
• Familiar with residential conveyancing documents (Contract for Sale, Requisitions on Title, Declarations, Deeds, Undertakings, Loan Documents etc)
• Experience in liaising with Receiver’s and loan service provider offices, managing auction upload deadlines and dealing with the administration of closing out the sales and purchases of properties.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous exposure to conveyancing essential;
• Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
• Calm, professional and approachable manner.
• Excellent communicator.
• Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player.
• Strong communication skills and a good phone manner.
• Attention to detail.
• Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel also an advantage.
Salary; will be commensurate on relevant experience