ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - Dublin 2
Reed has the pleasure of recruiting for a large and reputable Property sales company based in Dublin 2. Please read on for more information:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant
Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
Large accounting system and / or Property accounting system knowledge (e.g. Yardi, MRI) desirable, but not essential.
Duties in the position:
- Support on completion of monthly management accounts and property accounting reporting packs.
- Preparation of year end expenditure and audit file with supporting trial balance, accruals, prepayments, and supporting lead schedules.
- Ensure key balance sheet and control account reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis.
- Engage with colleagues in the Accounts Payable and Cash Management teams to resolve queries and ensure that both the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable subledgers are maintained to a high standard, accurate and up to date.
- Manage ledgers and ensure accurate financial record keeping, support accounting staff with day-to-day accounting duties.
- Assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department implementation of systems and control processes.
- Support on our annual internal and external audit and client reporting review process.
- Engage with property management team colleagues to ensure compliance standard are being maintained.
- Preparation and maintenance of spreadsheet to support financial record keeping.