ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Dublin 1
Reed has the pleasure of recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with a prestigious school in the heart of Dublin City.
You will be working with the Finance Manager in a number of areas such as processing supplier invoices, recording lodgments, bank reconciliations and general accounts administration. This role will also provide assistance to the reception area as and when required.
This is a full-time position; working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Salary is €32 - €36k
Duties in the position:
- Assist the Finance Manager in processing Supplier Invoices
- Assist the Finance Manager with allocating and batching supply invoices for approval with departmental Budget Holders.
- Input Supplier invoices in SAGE accounts verifying accuracy and account coding.
- Update the supplier payments spread sheet and request for cheques spread sheets.
- Ensure that Tax Mandate forms are completed by each new service provider and tax clearance where applicable.
- Processing and sending weekly supplier remittances.
- Assist the Finance Manager with preparing lodgments.
- Assist the Finance Manager with reconciliation of receipts and lodgments.
- Update the lodgment spread sheet.
- Assist the Finance Manager with receipting Income from cash/cheques.
- Reconcile receipts with payment disbursements and record any variances.
- Assist the Finance Manager with all filing requirements.
- Assist Finance Manager with improving and creating new filing systems.
- Ensure that internal housekeeping documents are rerecorded and updated.
- Maintain stationery orders and stockroom suppliers.
- Assist the Finance Manager with any ad hoc accounting requirements.