Reed has the pleasure of recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a Luxury Hotel based in Dublin 1. Please read on for more details.
The broad purpose of your role will be to facilitate and support financial processes, recording and analysis of the business. As a member of the team, you will be a crucial contributor to the Annual Budget Process and Audit Preparation.
Ideal for anyone studying ACCA, CPA, Accounts Technician Ireland
- Responsibility for accurate accounting records & providing financial reports for the hotel.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager & Group Financial Controller
- Monthly review of the balance sheet, ensuring reconciliations are performed of all hotel-controlled accounts & that all balances are explained.
- Assist in Audit Preparation and Reviews.
- Assist in Budget Preparation and Reviews.
- Assist with statutory/Revenue returns are processed and up to date.
- Continual review & development of best practice financial accounting & control procedures to maximise efficiency
- Assist with weekly and monthly payroll.
- Assist with the AR/AP function where necessary.
- Oversee & review the income audit function daily/weekly.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.