SENIOR ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN – Dublin 24
Reporting to the Principal Solicitor, the Senior Accounts Technician will hold the financial leadership position within the Firm and will work collaboratively with the leadership team, the finance team, and clients. They will lead a small team to manage the day-to-day operations of the finance function.
* A Certified Accounting Technician qualification (CAT) or ATI Accounting Technician qualification is essential.
Company pension / Bike to Work / Work From Home / Annual Performance Bonus: 5% / Food Allowance + more!
- Manage the day-to-day accounting for the Firm.
- Managing a finance team of two, ensuring that the team operates with an effective and efficient operational, risk, and control framework.
- Ensure costs and payroll are controlled in line with budgets.
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting and liaise with client finance teams as necessary.
- Oversee the processing of the monthly payroll.
- Ensure all statutory/Revenue reports are processed accurately and on time.
- Prepare month end journals and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including P&L Account, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Prepare annual accounts and budgets and liaise with auditors and clients as required.
- Working with the external auditor, prepare the annual Law Society Financial Reports.
- Working collaboratively with the finance team, ensure that all financial data and reports are delivered with the highest degree of financial integrity and accuracy and within agreed timeframes.