Management Accountant- FT Permanent- Sandyford, D18- Salary and benefits negotiable DOE
Our client, a global IT company, are seeking a permanent Management Accountant to join their team. The role would be hybrid after 6 months.
• Preparing bookkeeping and accounting records
• Stock Control
• Month End: Sales Invoicing, Accruals, Prepayments and Journals, Fixed Assets, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, preparation of Management Accounts and variance analysis (Irish GAAP), Cash flow Forecasting, monthly group reporting. An understanding of Intrastat/Vat Returns/VIES/PAYE Returns is also preferable.
• Assisting with the preparation of Financial Statements
• Assisting with planning the accounting compliance timetables,
• Liaising closely with clients, Sales and other internal departments.
• Invoicing and Accounts Payable
• Assisting in communication with auditors and external service providers
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA, IATI)
• Experience gained in practice in accounts preparation and transactional accounting
• Experience preparing accounts and financial statements
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Experience working to strict deadlines
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, Sap and Navision (Full Training available)