Solicitor (2 PQE) – Professional Indemnity
Location – Dublin (a mixture of 1 day office and 4 days home working)
Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Litigation Solicitor with around 2 years PQE to join their Insurance team within Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to advise clients across a variety of sectors in relation to Professional Indemnity work. For the right candidate, it offers an opportunity for learning, development and growth.
The team provides commercial advice to clients who need to resolve a wide variety of disputes with an emphasis on companies and company law, either through litigation or Alternative Dispute Resolution. The cases span a wide ranging spectrum of general commercial and corporate disputes and sector specific work including Professional Indemnity work.
You will be learning from industry leading experts in a friendly and committed working environment and get involved in a variety of tasks such as:
• Supporting the team in relation to existing case load and defence litigation files.
• Proactively run your own defence litigation files
• Analyse and advise on policies of insurance.
• Manage cases in line with service level agreements and best practice.
• Analyse risk and further develop sound judgement enabling the justification of decisions to clients internally and externally.
• Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop business networks and create a solid understanding of the Firm’s direction and client needs.
The ideal candidate will be a 2 PQE Solicitor with a litigation background. Defence experience would be ideal but we can be flexible. We are keen to hear from individuals who share our values of teamwork and client focus and demonstrate a strong work. Applicants should be self-motivated, performance driven and demonstrate good attention to detail and commitment to provide clients with high quality legal advice.