Litigation Legal Secretary
Dublin 2 Firm
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Full Time Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team. This is an office based role.
The successful candidate should have excellent typing and computer skills, a good phone manner and the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Providing comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to partner and other Fee Earners, when required.
• Dictaphone typing
• Management of incoming emails and post
• Producing legal documents and briefs
• Management of filing and archiving
• Liaising with clients
• Other general administration duties as required.
• Fast accurate typing skills with a minimum of 60wpm
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• The ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player
• A High level of computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office, outlook, excel and word.
• Experience with Partner for Windows or other similar Case Management System and Digital Dictation systems an advantage.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Flexible approach to his/her work and responsibilities
• An excellent telephone manner
• The ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
• Minimum of 24 months litigation experience