REED Accountancy have a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Finance Manager with our Client, a well known Museum in the heart of Dublin.
€34.35 per hour
It is important to note that the post is the sole financial post without any administrative support, so all financial matters and related admin duties are dealt with by the Finance Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
(include, but not limited to)
- Complete oversight & supervision of the organisation's financial activities including the Shop & Membership Programme
- Liaison with D/TCAGSM, D/PER & other Government Departments in relation to financial and other returns
- Managing payroll
- Preparing budgets, estimates and cash flow projections
- Managing all bank accounts
- Preparation of quarterly accounts for the Audit & Finance Committee and assisting with the end of year audit
- Development, documentation and implementation of all financial procedures
- Implementation of all recommendations made by our internal auditor where they relate to financial matters