Conveyancing & Probate Solicitor
Dublin 7 Legal Firm
We provide a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals and to the corporate sector. Our aim is to find the most beneficial and cost-effective legal solutions for our clients through the application of sound legal expertise and experience. Our focus is clear – to deliver quality, cost effective solutions to your legal affairs.
We are seeking to recruit a Solicitor for our busy Conveyancing & Probate department. The role is permanent position, primarily based in office.
• All areas of residential conveyancing; acting for both purchasers and vendors;
• All areas of residential and commercial lease conveyancing; acting for both landlords and tenants;
• Probate applications and drafting Wills;
• Dealing with correspondence from clients/agents/solicitors;
The successful candidate will have:
• 1-2 years PQE within a similar Conveyancing role;
• Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
• Ability to manage their own caseload and work as part of a team;
• Possess the gravitas to communicate effectively with differing levels of stakeholders both internally and externally;
• Proficient IT skills;
• Experience using a case management system;
Our office is a small and dynamic team with a strong work ethic. There are excellent opportunities for the successful candidate who has the personal drive to succeed. The salary will be commensurate with experience.