ASSITANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (HOTEL) – DUBLIN CITY
REED Accountancy has taken on a fantastic vacancy with a superb hotel in Dublin City. We are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller reporting to the Financial Controller. Please read on for more details.
* Hotel Experience is essential
SALARY: Up to €80,000 DOE
Duties in the role:
- Regular review of debtors’ ledger with to Financial Controller and Credit Controller.
- Review and checking of credit applications for new accounts / revised credit limits.
- Reviewing ad-hoc credit card queries, receipts and refunds.
- Ongoing monitoring of the Purchase Invoice Register (PIR), including reviewing analysis of coding.
- Reviewing detailed reconciliations of all creditor statements and follow up as required.
- Preparation of Purchase Ledger accruals based on reconciliations and review of PIR reports.
- Preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations, both in Opera ledger and Excel.
- Reviewing the processing of monthly payment run (SEPA batch file).
- Reviewing records of all payments made (creditor and other) in Excel.
- Regular monitoring of receipts (cash, credit card, debtors’ ledger, etc.) reconciling to postings and bank statement analysis.
- Review coding of non-standard receipts and payments.
- Oversee posting of transactions to Cashbook module and reconciliation to bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and associated reports.
- Preparing and posting nominal ledger journals on a monthly basis.
- Preparing accruals and prepayment schedules monthly.
- Preparation of monthly nominal ledger reconciliations.
- Detailed monthly analysis and reporting schedules.
- Maintain and update records, reports and analysis - principally on Excel.
- Prepare and review schedules for Hotel budgetary process.
- Fixed Asset Register
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and, updating for all additions and disposals.
- Preparation of monthly depreciation journal and schedules.