AREA SALES REP – Munster Region
REED Recruitment has taken on a Field Sales role with a very successful client of ours. We want to recruit an Area Sales Representative to develop the Munster region for their fantastic engineering consumable product lines. Please read on for a chance to be a part of a great team.
Annual leave of 30 days, rising to 34 days with service (inclusive of public holidays)
Career development opportunities
Skills & Experienced Required:
Previous area/field sales experienced is essential, with a demonstrable sales success record.
Experience gained within the Engineering/Industrial Supplies or MRO market is highly desirable.
A full and valid driving licence is essential.
Duties in the role
- To develop branch sales by securing new business contracts, as well as maintaining and developing existing business contracts.
- To achieve defined sales targets whilst maintaining good profitability levels.
- Ensure our customers are aware of the company’s expanding product range and identifying leads for further business opportunities.
- To continuously seek new customers in the defined sales area and to pass on to the National Sales Manager, information gained about existing or potential customers in other sales areas.
- To analyse current and potential markets for the Company’s products and services.
- To enhance existing and create new meaningful relationships between our Company and its customers and suppliers.
- To manage the sales area efficiently and to utilise the time available effectively to achieve the maximum results possible.
- To agree with the National Sales Manager a 12 monthly Sales Target Objective for the defined area and to strive to achieve this Objective.
- To operate an effective Call Plan and to accurately record all necessary information.