REED Accountancy has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable professional to join a leading organisation in West Dublin. This position is ideal for someone looking to join a team for the long term and work in a very busy environment and rewarding environment.
Please read on for more details . . .
* Hybrid work model – Max 3 days in office
** Salary comes with 10% bonus, VHI and pension, 23 days holiday / Salary up to €45,000 per annum
Duties in the role:
- Manage Direct reports (team of 3)
- Provide support, direction to the AR Team, setting objectives and KPI’s targets & periodical review of same
- Assist the AR Manager with the AR element of the Order to Cash process including the review and posting of Customer invoices, credit notes etc. Ensure that all documents are raised in line with Revenue Recognition policy and adhering to VAT legislation.
- Assist the AR Manager with all aspects of collections regarding Debtors Ledger; managing/ escalating overdue payments including the systematic review of Customer Credit limits
- Assist the AR Manager with the completing the Month end close tasks for the AR department to include the validation and audit of all AR transactions to ensure adherence to Revenue Recognition policy.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Customer Service Department
- Ensuring accurate & timely recognition of cash receipts and ensuring Customer Accounts are updated daily
- Assist with KPI reporting
- Assist with training of new/ existing team members
- Support process improvement and any project activity in relation to AR
- Deputize for the AR Manager as required
- Any other Ad hoc duties required