REED Accountancy has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional to join a leading organisation in West Dublin. This position is ideal for someone looking to join a team for the long term and work in a very busy environment and rewarding environment.
Please read on for more details . . .
*WFH 2 days a week
**Salary comes with annual bonus, VHI and pension
Duties in the role:
- Keep all accounts up to date and ensure any queries/invoice issues are dealt with immediately.
- Follow up regularly to ensure all processes are efficient and debug all problem transactions,
- Monitor Ireland Mailbox for statements/approvals & Queries
- Seek approval of Non-PO invoices.
- Attach Approval emails to SAP workflow.
- Ensure VAT compliance is adhered too for all entities.
- Reconcile resolved invoices against the BI tracker report.
- Processing PO, Non PO and Freight invoices on SAP.
- Validation/review of marketing PO’s via Winshuttle.
- Verification of contracts against processing of Marketing invoices.
- Assist in the preparing of weekly payment runs.
- Arrange for new vendor accounts to be set up on SAP.
- Collaborate with the financial accounting team to ensure freight invoices have been reconciled and cleared against the movement file.
- Perform regular Supplier reconciliations.
- Discussion with AP Manager on outstanding queries list.
- Completed Balance sheet reconciliation at month-end.
- Adhoc reports-unexpected items arising.