ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Dublin 24
REED Accountancy has a fantastic multifunctional role within a finance team of 5 with our Client in Dublin 24.
This role would give exposure to both accounts payable and receivable with a focus on helping with payment collection from customers. You would also be able to do reporting as well as cash reconciliations.
Duties in the position:
- Supplier invoice processing, payments and reconciliations
- Cash control and daily cash reconciliations
- Assisting the credit controller in debt collection
- Order release and customer balance collection management
- Assisting in completion of the internal month end sales metrics reports
- Relationship development of key internal & external customers and suppliers
- Ad hoc reports and tasks as assigned by Finance Controller and Finance Director
Minimum three+ years’ experience working with a finance team in a similar role. A high standard of numeracy accuracy. Completion or part completion of a financial qualification an advantage. Excellent communication skills and a high level of I.T. skills, particularly Excel. Comfortable communicating with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
This role is an opportunity for someone to gain experience across a wide range of roles and functions and to work within a close-knit team to build new processes and reports to aid the business.
Knowledge of Intact IQ or a similar accounting reporting package would be an advantage, but training will be provided.