Are you a Website Manager looking for your next move... then look no further and read on.................
My Colchester based client are recruiting a Website Manager to join their growing organisation. You will be working with both existing and new clients on a variety of projects. This is a very exciting opportunity indeed!!!!
• Design and develop websites and landing pages in WordPress and various eCommerce
solutions applying best practices in performance, data protection, accessibility and SEO.
• Design the digital assets needed for your projects including icons, banners and graphics
• Management of web projects including devising timelines, managing workload and liaising with
clients throughout the process
• Maintain and update existing websites in the portfolio
• Conception and execution of campaigns to run on the app platform (no iOS or Android
• Act as an advocate for good data protection principles across all areas of work within the
• Work alongside venue teams to ensure an effective web and app strategy that meets
• Provide helpful, timely input in discussions about the company’s wider marketing and
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in developing accessible WordPress
websites with a portfolio that supports this
• Strong understanding of HTML/CSS
• Strong understanding of modern web design principles including accessibility and data
• Strong grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
• Experience working to a brief and working alongside clients throughout the process
• Self starter; able to manage your own projects and your own time effectively to meet deadlines
• Experience working with cPanel and WHM
If you have experience in all of the above and wish to apply for this role, please click on the link or email your CV to email@example.com