|Location: SURBITON, SURREY||Salary: 35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3069861|
You will organise and manage:
Regular Training Cycles (in-house)
• Plan session dates and times for the year, with frequency of each cycle of training based on predicted trainee numbers.
• Annual Training Plan to be published as a report to all Company Directors and Trainers at least 6 months in advance.
Bespoke or Individually Requested Training Sessions (offered by external training providers)
• Source external sessions based on requests and the training budget.
External Operations Training for Brokers
• Co-ordination of training for Trainee Brokers at local airports
• Arrange statutory training, including Health & Safety, Fire and Emergency evacuation procedures and any other statutory training.
• Complete annual Training Needs Analysis.
• Complete and distribute a monthly summary of trainees.
• Provide management reports and training statistics as required, using the SelectHR software whenever possible.
• Complete and maintain inventory of all training materials and update the information when changes or amendments are made.
• Manage and update attendance records, schedule delegates on courses and send joining instructions.
• Update and maintain the training records on the SelectHR software, maximising the benefits of the software.
Travel / Hospitality
• Ensure that all accommodation and travel is arranged in the most cost effective way, including the arrangement of private transfers to and from the UK airports.
• Manage the hospitality / refreshments for training.
You will have:
• Previous working experience within a Training capacity
• Established time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
• Assertive when necessary
• Ability to thrive working under pressure
• A high sense of urgency
• A hard-working and helpful nature
• Fluency in English is essential; any additional languages are welcomed
In return, the company offers:
• Onsite gym, available for use 7 days a week
• Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
• Private healthcare and pension
• Career development opportunities
• Extra paid time off for personal special occasions
• A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
13.50-15.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more