We are currently looking for a candidate to join our client´s HR team and to work on a unique project. If you are experienced in HR and Talent Acquisition, speak fluent English and Czech and looking for a brand new opportunity within an international environment, this might be a chance for you!
- Managing end-to-end talent acquisition delivery for your assigned region or country
- Client hiring activities in line with market norms for various job profiles (i.e. Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Marketing, etc.) and the agreed talent acquisition process
- Regular interaction with your Hiring Managers and also candidates, while ensuring all the agreed Service Levels are met along with high levels of customer satisfaction for client stakeholders
- Liaise with Hiring Managers and HRBPs, candidate screening, sourcing, and other aspects of talent acquisition process, monitoring and continuous Improvement of process and productivity
- Become an advisor for your hiring managers in various stages and aspects of the talent acquisition process
- Manage complex requisitions with focus on some industry specialization
- Closely interact with other Talent Acquisition specialists and your Global Process Owner Lead and other Process Experts to work together on process and delivery improvements
- Extra operational tasks on top of talent acquisition tasks – mainly connected with coordination of operations, support and develop less experienced recruiters to help them to achieve the expected quality and productivity.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with your key stakeholders – mainly Hiring managers, candidates and HRBPs. You will also interact with the local Client Service Delivery Manager who is overall accountable for delivery outcomes.
• 3+ years of relevant talent acquisition experience
• Experience with operations or service delivery is an advantage
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong stakeholder management
• Good knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
• HR software / applicant tracking system / recruitment tools knowledge
• Flexibility and adaptability to a changing work environment
• English and Czech (Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, French or German AS AN ADVANTAGE)
Our client offers:
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
- Friendly team of professionals
- Attractive offices and attractive location
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply now!
Looking forward to our cooperation!