Reed is currently searching for a talented and passionate internal Talent Acquisition Specialist who will help our client – international FMCG company in its growth by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Searching for local and international candidates mainly in back-office functions (eg.sales & marketing, finance, supply chain and logistics, administrative roles, HR)
- Searching for candidates in CE region to fill vacancies in local offices
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and requirements for the position
- Actively building candidate pipeline, performing pre-screen calls and interviews, coordinating and scheduling further interviews
- Using various channels to look for potential candidates and finding new ways how to attract the best talents on the market
- Delivering positive candidate experience
- Guiding candidates from the very beginning to preparing and sending job offers and post-offer cultivation
- Creating a connection between company and talented candidates by clearly communicating the value proposition
- Attending events such as job fairs, conferences, networking events,…
- Using social media for creative promoting employer brand
You should match following:
- Proven work experience as a Talent sourcer or Recruiter from a recruitment agency or internal recruitment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive mindset and flexible approach
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and perfect written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Pleasant working environment where each of co-member is ready to welcome you warmly from the very first day
- You can look forward to plenty opportunities for professional development, sharing best practices and be inspired by experienced colleagues in all HR aspects
- Package of benefits: Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance contribution, mobile phone and notebook, discount for company products, refreshment in the office
- Company events (team-buildings, sport and culture events)
- Flexible working hours, 2,5 days a week work from home
- 25 days of vacation, 5 sick days and much more
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.